Time flies and it has been two years since our last election. Cleveland Blues Society is looking for volunteers willing to help lead our great organization. The Election Committee is in place and we are calling for members to come forward and run for office.
- All nine positions are up for election (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and five At-Large directors).
- Nominations can only come from the person wishing to run for office.
- In order to run for office or vote in the upcoming election, you must be a member in good standing (dues paid) at least 90 days before the election.
That means, you must be a member of CBS no later than August 11, 2019.
- Nomination forms are available to download here or by requesting one through the mail. You can also ask for a form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nomination forms are due no later then Monday, October 14, 2019. You may return your nomination form by mail or by giving it to any current member of the Board of Directors (if mailing, please write ‘Election Committee’ on the front of the envelope).
- Nominees must provide a picture of themselves along with the nomination form.
- Voting will be held Monday November 11, 2019 at the CBS Monthly Jam at Rock Creek in Middleburg Heights.
Linda Jordan, Lloyd Braun & Don Grcic