• Bill is currently the president of Pemco Inc., a privately held 3rd generation family general machining and Medical manufacturing corporation.
• His experience is vast. It includes corporate management, machine operation, design, service, supervision, sales, marketing, product development and any faction required to run a private corporation.
• Bill is not only a fan of the blues, but enjoys supporting local venues and musicians with his photography and videos on social media.
• Bill recently was nominated back on the CBS Board to fill a vacancy. Even with his required time off the CBS Board, Bill still chaired Merchandise, Membership and social media Committees from 2012-current.
• Bill has been a board member for 7 years, (5 at-large,
2 as president),
• Bill has also volunteered his office space for board meetings since 2012.